14 November, 2011

"Wow, are you guys like best friends?"

"No, she's not my best friend. We're just close." Close, you say? What the hell man. Why would you say that? Why would you tell other people that we're only "close"? If I was only a close friend, then why do you tell me to wait for you in the mornings? I could be going to school early. If I was only a close friend, then why am I telling you my secrets or family problems? If I was only a close friend, why are you telling me all your problems? If I was only a close friend then why do we hang out as if we were best friends. "Really? But you guys seem like best friends. Who's your best friend then?" "I don't really have one. Actually, everyone's my best friend!" I'm not mad at your for saying that we're "just close" but it hurts like hell for you to be telling other people that we're not best friends and that you don't have any. Then for your to change your mind and say that "everyone" is your best friend is like putting the icing on heavily frosted cake with letters spelling out "LOSER".

No comments:

Post a Comment